Wednesday 16 April 2014

Indecent Podcast Episode 1

Grab the Indecent Podcast Episode 1 here

Cypress_Z, MagicWhiteLady and I have started recording a podcast and episode 1 is available for download on the Bad Kitty Games front page. We're still ironing out the technical aspects of the 'cast (for example, my mic sensitivity needed to be turned way the hell down) but hopefully the problems with the recording won't stop you from enjoying it.

In this week's episode, we discuss hentai gaming in general, what inspired us to start making our hentai games, and some advice on people looking to start their own hentai game projects.

Also, Harem Collector: Fairy Side goes out to the testing team today, and should be released to the public in a week barring any sudden problems. Harem Collector itself is looking pretty firm for a mid-May release (although I just now realized the dates on the Bad Kitty Games release schedule are wrong, have to go back and fix that).

Anyway, I think the plan is to do these Podcasts every week, so if you have any questions or things you want to see addressed on the show, let me know in the comments or on the forum.

4 comments:

  1. It was fun to listen to. I'm not sure if that "creepy breathing" was deliberate, but it was great for the whole indecent podcast atmosphere. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you could do a podcast with guests from Studio Pantisniff who are trying to make PearlDymes (a Hentai breeding Rpg game)? Here's a link to their project: http://offbeatr.com/project/pearldymes-a-hentai-breeding-rpg-game-26900389353

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE could look into that. Do you represent them in any way?

      Delete
    2. I started as a backer that became a friend after helping them with some publicity for their current Offbeatr project. I'll send them a link to this page. I hope I am not overstepping, but it sounds like a fun idea to me?

      Delete