Sunday 5 May 2013

GOAL!

Thank you very much to everyone who donated! We did it!

I'm amazed at how quickly you guys pulled together. It's been less than a week since I put up the donation button!

Because I was able to buy 3DCG entirely from donations, I went ahead and paid the express shipping myself, and went and bought some extra music packs for RPG Maker. The software should arrive within the week. If everything proceeds smoothly over the next ten days, the May update should be pretty exciting for everyone.

Again, thank you all very much. I'll work hard and do my best so that your trust and generosity is rightfully rewarded.

Oh, and in case some of you still wanted to donate to the project and get the donator-exclusive Player's Guide and the early downloads, I left the donation button up. I'm not 100% sure what I'd use the extra funds for, but all donated funds will go to either Harem Collector or future projects.

1 comment: