Thursday 25 April 2013

Well, Fuck

April 2013 Release, version 3

In the version above, the problems with the bounty hunter quest should be fixed. I haven't found the source of the bug concerning the "To Catch a Predator" event, but I'm done a quick fix that should stop the event from appearing for people who import their save to the new version.

I'm actually really concerned about the "To Catch a Predator" bug, because if the bug that's causing the game over to cue up is a repeating event, then anyone's game can become completely unplayable at any time. All information on what you were doing before the problem occurred is helpful- there's no such thing as too much detail here.

Bug testing is ongoing, and as always I'll keep all y'all updated as I figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment