Monday 31 March 2014

Bad Kitty Games Closing Down

Hey all, I'm sorry this is so sudden, but because of the recent troubles in my life, I've rediscovered God and have decided to make Christ a part of my life again. I'm still going to be in the video game business though, just doing proper Christian games, inspired by classical like Noah's Ark 3-D.

I'm trying to redeem my sinful past and stop with all the smut-peddling, and though the road will be long and hard no doubt Jesus will walk beside me and carry me.

I'll keep you all in my prayers and hope that one day you'll all find it in your hearts to love Jesus like he should be loved.

-NoMoshing

12 comments:

  1. Ha. Haha.

    For a few seconds there I was confused and a little worried. BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harem Collector. Therese Edition. You going around the world saving slaves from their owners. Doing the good deeds, praying at the local churches to get blessings so you can smite all evil-doers. And no sex. None. None whatsoever.
    What would be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be boring as hell

      Delete
    2. Y'sure mate? Therese apparently has a certain way to reform the heretics and again apparently those include spanking and nun bj's.
      Just saying, religion may not be as bad as most assume... :)

      For example:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw

      Also NM: Hare Krishna would've been more effective imho, still well played sir. :)

      Delete
    3. suck that part of no sex and it could work, I would play a game of a harem where i'm a good guy saving poor slaves and making them my wifes/lovers/sexfriends

      Delete
  3. Noah's Ark 3-D sounds awesome even-thought I´m not huge furryfan myself. But repopulating human-world could be quite entertaining. Cristian-hentaigames sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you telling me your going to stop progressing the HC game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, April 1st.....?

    ReplyDelete
  6. good troll hahaha i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart dropped when i saw that and read it. Scariest April fools EVER

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5/10. Only works on those who forgot what today is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Don't forget, It did come up as March 31st for date, not April 1st ....

    ReplyDelete